Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chalkboard Art

Some neighbors of mine, who are sisters, are throwing a 50th Anniversary party for their parents and asked me to do some chalkboard work for them. Another friend of mine has a 10 foot tall board that has been painted with chalkboard paint (and used many times for many parties!) This is the design I drew up for the Anniversary party. Congrats to them for 50 years of marriage!


It has come to my attention that the inspirational piece I was given to base this off of can be found here.

Pin It

6 comments:

mama2lilev said...

WOW! That's awesome!

Talk of the Town said...

Totally love it.

Lori said...

very nice!

1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul & Connie said...

Those inspirational pieces are nice, but I like yours best:)

Lisa Holtzman said...

Fantastic work!